Hi, this is Mike from Matomo, the creators of the web analytics platform which is used by over 1.4 million websites and apps in over 190 countries.
When you acquire visitors, one of the most challenging question is to know on which channels to spend your money
and how much. One of the most important sources for this kind of information is to measure which channels or referrers
are the most successful and lead the most to your goal conversions and Ecommerce sales compared to your spending.
The problem is that most analytics tools, including Matomo, only show you the channels for the last non-direct visits. However, in reality, multiple channels contribute to a conversion as a visitor often visits a website several times from different channels before they convert a goal. This means having only a look at the last visit doesn't give you an accurate representation of the most successful channels.
The Multi Channel Conversion Attribution gives you a better understanding of your media spending by letting you apply
different attribution models to find out which channels really lead to a conversion or purchase. You can compare the
different models next to each other and see how you need to shift your spending from one channel, ad, or campaign to another.
- Identify valuable referrers that you did not see before
- No longer falsely over-estimate any referrer or marketing channel
- Make better decisions on how to shift your marketing spending to increase your profit
- Gain more visitors by focussing on the channels that actually contribute the most to your conversions and revenue
- Optimize your ad-spending and improve its efficiency
- Better understand your visitors journey
- Get a clearer view of the entire acquisition process from beginning to the end
- 100% data ownership
We are certain once you start using it, you will love getting a better understanding of your marketing spending and website content.
This is why we give you a 100% unconditional, easy, fast, and hassle-free money back guarantee for 30 days. There are no strings attached.
So try it now and let us know how you go, we are always happy to help.
Perfectly integrated and supported
We are the creators of Matomo and know it better than anyone else. This means all plugins are perfectly integrated into Matomo and come with outstanding features and quality to grow your business. We help our clients get started, configure, monitor and make the most of their Matomo analytics service. We also offer unique analytics products and services that help grow your business and meet the needs of small, medium and large businesses alike
- Apply any of the following attribution models
- Last Interaction
- Last Non-Direct Interaction
- First Interaction
- Position Based
- Time Decay
- Does not only show the channel category but also individual channel names (such as website URLs, search engines, campaign names, ...)
- Select how many days prior to the conversion you want to include in the attribution
- Compare the conversions and revenue between attribution models
- The plugin doesn't track any additional data and therefore no personal or sensitive information is recorded. The reports are based on data that is tracked as part of the standard Matomo tracking.
Integrates with Matomo Analytics platform
- View the evolution of any metric or row with the Row Evolution feature
- Lets you apply over 100 Matomo segments to your form reports
- View the attribution report for an unlimited number of goals. No data limit.
- Embed the form attribution widget directly in your app, dashboard, or even TV screen!
- HTTP API to fetch and export all Multi Channel Attribution reports
- Get access to all the raw data via MySQL for 100% data ownership
To learn more about the plugin, have a look at the Multi Attribution User Guide and the Multi Attribution FAQ.
View this plugin for a specific Matomo version: