- Support MySQLi adapter
- When using 3rd party cookies, the 3rd party cookie value will not be overwritten by local site visitor id values
- Faster queue locking
- More debug output while processing
- Added possibility to use a MySQL backend instead of redis
- New option
queue-id for the
queuedtracking:process command which may improve processing speed as the command would only focus on one queue instead of trying to get the lock for a random queue.
- Various other minor performance improvements
- New feature: Get notified by email when a single queue reaches a specific threshold
- Ensure do not track cookie works
- Added possibility to define a unix socket instead of a host and path.
- Compatibility with Piwik 3.0
- Fixes a bug in the lock-status command where it may report a queue as locked while it was not
- Fixed Redis Sentinel was not working properly. Sentinel can be now configured via the UI and not via config. Also
multiple servers can be configured now.
- Added support to use Redis Sentinel for automatic failover
- When a request takes more than 2 seconds and debug tracker mode is enabled, log information about the request.
- Use a better random number generator if available on the system to more evenly process queues.
- The command
queuedtracking:monitor will now work even when the queue is disabled
- Added more tests and information to the
- It is now possible to configure up to 16 workers
- Improved output for the new
- New FAQ entries
- Added a new command to test the connection to Redis. To test yor connection use
- Compatibility w/ Piwik 2.15.
- For bulk requests we do no longer skip all tracking requests after a tracking request that has an invalid
idSite set. The same behaviour was changed in Piwik 2.14 for regular bulk requests.
- Fixed a notice in case an incompatible Redis version is used.
- It is now possible to start multiple workers for faster insertion from Redis to the database. This can be configured in the "Plugin Settings"
- Monitor does now output information whether a processor is currently processing the queue.
- Added a new command
queuedtracking:lock-status that outputs the status of each queue lock. This command can also unlock a queue by using the option
- Added a new command
queuedtracking:print-queued-requests that outputs the next requests to process in each queue.
- If someone passes the option
./console queuedtracking:process the Tracker debug mode will be enabled and additional information will be printed to the screen.
- Updated description on Marketplace
View Plugin Page