- Added new setting for the Web Server Auth strategy to avoid stripping off the domain of usernames. (change by EmTeedee)
- Fix issue with LDAP user login that caused password confirmation dialog to log users out temporarily.
- Compatibility with matomo 4.0 and above.
- Compatibility with matomo 4.0 and above.
- Compatibility with matomo 3.10 and above.
- Updated translations and Readme (no code change)
- Make plugin compatible with latest Matomo version
- Fixing bug that made it impossible to set append_user_email_suffix_to_username to 0 for appending username suffix to username for email and not during auth.
- Compatibility with Piwik 3
- Configuration value 'enable_random_token_auth_generation' has been removed as its obsolete with Piwik 3 having random auth tokens.
loginldap:generate-token-auth has been removed as auth tokens are independent from password now and new auth token can now be generated directly in user admin
- Updated UI: Now completely works using AngularJS and material design
- Plugin settings: clarify an inline help for
Use Web Server Auth (e.g. Kerberos SSO)
- Compatibility with Piwik 2.16.0
- LDAP user can't change their passwords in Piwik's UI (passwords should be managed directly on LDAP host)
- Configureed LDAP passwords are no longer stored in the HTML in the LDAP settings page. This is a minor security update.
- Compatibility w/ Piwik 2.15.0
- Fixing regression caused by Piwik 2.14 change: authenticating in tracker w/ token_auth no longer worked if LoginLdap was used.
- Workaround issue where 'LDAP Functions are Missing' notification was never removed from the screen by making it transient & closeable.
- Change placeholder value of server hostname config option and add a note so users can avoid the problem where ports are ignored when ldap:// URLs are used in the hostname option.
- Make sure users upgrading from pre-3.0 versions set the correct LDAP settings.
- Add documentation regarding using LoginLdap with Piwik's official mobile app.
- Make plugin compatible with latest Piwik version.
- add --skip-existing option to loginldap:synchronize-users command
- warning displayed if Login + LoginLdap plugins are enabled at the same time
- re-added the load ldap user form in the settings page
- normal users can be managed when LdapAuth implementation is used (when Always Use LDAP for Authentication is checked)
- fixed bug in web server auth strategy where LDAP auth was not used if REMOTE_USER var not found. made connecting via mobile app impossible.
- fix bug in synchronizing users w/ user_email_suffix configured (first login worked, subsequent logins failed since username used in UserSynchronizer was incorrect)
- Automatic creation of Piwik users using LDAP (old 'auto create users' feature) is now standard.
- Default access permissions can be specified for newly synchronized users.
- Only super users are allowed to login w/o authenticating to LDAP now. Normal users stored in Piwik will not be allowed to authenticate if using LoginLdap.
- It is possible now to test memberOf and filter settings from within the LDAP settings page.
- Piwik access permissions can be specified from within LDAP using custom attributes.
- It is allowed to specify multiple LDAP fallback servers. If one fails, the others are used.
- Tests that make sure the PHP LDAP extension exists were fixed and also implemented in loginpage.
- Special LDAP log was removed. Logging is done through Piwik\Log now.
- New setting for LDAP network timeout.
- Menu entry is LDAP > Settings now instead of Manage > LDAP Users.
- The synchronize single user feature in the settings page was removed.
- Supports three types of authentication strategies.
- Only compatible with Piwik 2.8 and above.
- Auto create users from LDAP #23
- Fixes issue #22 'unable to login'
- Added debug mode and more detail logging
- Fixes #21 Ensure all variables are correctly set
- Storing log file in tmp/logs/ and fix PHP log read warning
- Controller now extends Login controller. Reusing assets and templates.
- Code updated to support Piwik 2.1 and newer
- Fixes Piwik #4001 Deprecate force_ssl_login setting
- Fixed issue #7 'Deinstallation not possible'
- Fixed issue #4 'useKerberos config problem'
- Tmuellerleile fixed default controller action
- Fixed issue with log file creation and reading
- Added 'View LDAP log from web as admin'
- Added better error detection and check if LDAP is enabled in PHP
- Issue #26 Fixed 'malformed UTF8 in de.json'
- Issue #28 Fixed 'plugin install should add parameters to config.ini.php'
- Added 'de' and 'et' translations
- Minor code enhancements
- First public release in Piwik Marketplace
- First release for Piwik 2.0, may contain bugs!
- Added LDAP server port configuration option
- Issue #20 Fixed 'kerberos is not working'
- Issue #19 Fixed 'wrong version info'
- Issue #18 Fixed 'iconv() expects parameter 3 to be string array given'
- Issue #17 Fixed 'Undefined index: phpVersion'
- Issue #15 Fixed 'Setting a custom mail field has no effect'
- Issue #16 Fixed 'Login fails because of non-UTF8 values passed to json_encode()'
- Issue #7 Added check on the activate handler to ensure the php-ldap extension is installed.
- Issue #8 Only superuser can view (and modify) LDAP configuration
- Issue #9 Fixed 'Undefined index: activeDirectory'
- Issue #11 E-Mail Address Being Required
- Issue #12 Fixed 'Undefined index: topMenu'
- Issue #13 LDAP Users were not able login using the mobile app and using API in general as their credentials were not stored in the database.
- Applied fix for Piwik Dev Zone Ticket #734: 'Correction added so Page Overlay feature works'.
- Added functionality to ensure that the Login and LoginLDAP plugins are never enabled simultaneously.
- Removed support for IE6.
- Changed log file location so to be include into the plugin directory and more easy to find.
- Issue #1 Only superuser can modify LDAP configuration
- Issue #2 LDAP search filters
- Issue #3 Enable Kerberos login for piwik
- Issue #4 You cannot login as superuser if LDAP connection fails
- Issue #5 Add more LDAP logging options
- Issue #6 Error while trying to read a specific config file entry 'LoginLdap'
- ActiveDirectory Support
- Piwik >= 1.6 Install Bug Fix
- Initial Version just for plain anonymous Ldap
View Plugin Page